Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2003 9:03:08 PM EDT
Although I'm signed up for the SEAK, I don't want to wait until Feburary to play with an AK, so I decided to get an SAR-1 for now.  The local store doesn't have any, and AIMsurplus seems not to have any listed on the web page.

Can someone recommend where I can purchase a good-condition (or new) SAR-1 for around $300?

Thanks,
James
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:48:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:20:40 AM EDT
[#2]
In current print ads for jgsales.com in AZ and gunsnammo.com in NY.
Or see what turns up at area gun shows.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:08:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Try www.gunsnstuff.net/index.html . I dont think aim will be getting anymore. They replied to a post on their msg board on the other site saying " We hope everyone who wanted one bought one" .
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:31:02 AM EDT
[#4]
WASR-10s that have been overhauled and upgraded are available at ORF.

KF
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I just bought one from George Sweet on Gunbroker.He's got different packages but mine came to $302 shipped.
www.gunbroker.com/auction/SellerAuctions.asp?User=id:129045
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top