Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/22/2003 3:14:05 PM EDT
It's about time....I've been nagging him for almost a year to advertise those SSG-97s....

I've had it....I'm moving down to Tennessee to work with Troy Sellars.....

Link Posted: 11/22/2003 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Woah...What do we have there, and how much...I was gonna stop at Troy's shop a few weeks ago but did'nt know he stocked anything.....
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 4:17:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Call him.....let the phone ring three times....hang up.....immediately show up and do the secret handshake.....You're in the door.......

KF
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 4:29:20 PM EDT
[#3]
OIC...I'm almost glad I don't know the secret handshake...I would go broke in there!
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#4]
What's the rifle on the far right.  Milled?  It looks like a milled receiver.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:51:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:12:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Those FPK were seconds that Intrac brought in. I have all the parts to fix them. Just not enough time. We only have a few things for sale. Mostly gun show stuff. All of that on the shelf is customer stuff they were in such a hurry for. Until it came time for payment. No Yankees allowed. Just kidding. Well not really.

Troy
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 12:43:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I's int na yinkee!!! I jus weer shuz!!!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:09:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn Krink, I thought you worked for Troy AND Ohio Rapid Fire already.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:27:59 AM EDT
[#9]
I wish!!

Some days there's nothing that I would rather do then press barrels with ORF or Hammer, punch, chisel with Troy Sellars....

KF
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:43:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Those short barreled Krink-type rifles are awesome!  Where can I find out about the requirements to own one and how much one would cost.  I get all hot and sweaty over the skeleton stock and stubby barrel.

(I have a SEAK coming to tide me over)

You guys are great story-tellers, my Arizona money spends almost as good a your Rebel money don't it?

I would like to visit your shop and meet you guys. I mean we allready saw your pooch a few weeks ago.....

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top