Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2003 12:38:31 PM EDT
This should be interesting.  I've wanted to see one for a long time.  Anyone else have one yet??
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:31:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:58:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I would buy the one offered with the FAL lower before I get one with the M11/9 lower......aesthetics are everything.....

Plus it's cheaper....only $3,729.50

KF

www.pdmall.com/1/RPD/RPDPAGE.html

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 2:43:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the fun link KF, but WTF is this comment about: CALIFORNIA LEGAL MODELS AVAILABLE  (STRAIGHT PULL BOLT ACTION)
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 2:54:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, but no dat dat dat dat dat......( repeat untill the face is in full grin mode ).  The receiver will be about 2 3/4 inch longer than the original. Enough to get the longer pull that american shooters like, restore some of the visual balance, and I figure wood grips similar to the romac 3 grip would be about right to restore the right grip "feel" .  I'm excited to see how it works out.  The price is still 6K.  There are only 200 to be made.  I don't see how it would drop.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top