Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2003 6:37:30 PM EDT
I just got a scope mount for my Arsenal SA-M7 and I need help.

Are there instructions anywhere on the internet that step you through the installation?  The mount didn't include any.  It appears easy enough, but I don't want to give it try until I know exactly what I'm doing, ya know?

If I can't find any instructions, I plan on taking it to a gunsmith--but I would rather save some bucks and get the satisfaction from doing it myself.

BTW- I plan on putting a Kobra red dot from Freedomoptics on it.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 3:47:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 7:39:13 PM EDT
[#2]
CAMPY BOB: Thanks for the detailed info., but I'm not sure that you understand my question.  My question is on installing the mounting plate only.  I don't have the sight just yet to even see how it fits on.

I bought a mounting plate (a R-47B Bulgarian side rail mount w/ rivets from K-Var) that needs to go onto the receiver of an Arsenal SA M-7, and I'm not 100% sure on how to do it.  

I've seen pictures with the mount on the AK, but I can't see how the rivets keep the mount in place.  Plus, how do you know exactly where to attach it?

I just don't want to go for it unless I'm 100% sure.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 4:04:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 7:51:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks CAMPY.

I'll e-mail K-Var first and see where that goes.

The installation you described was also what I was thinking, but I wanted to make sure.  I'm guessing that it's a "no beer night" when I put this sucker on.  

Thanks again for your help.

Link Posted: 11/14/2003 9:48:27 AM EDT
[#5]
crochunter, check your i.m. inbox.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top