Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/11/2003 10:51:22 PM EDT
my friend bought a thumbhole and realy doesnt like the looks, im asking for him if he can replace the romanian thumbhole stock with a romanian pistol grip and stock and pistol grip screw and nut/??
Thanks,
Jeremy
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 5:10:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 6:17:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Is a MAK90 the same rule?

Thanksm
Echap
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 8:14:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I suggest you look into alternatives to Trigger replacement as most "US made:" Triggers suck! You could change the piston rod or the front hand grips (upper and lower count as 1 together) of course I could be wrong about this, but I have a sar-1 and it has massive trigger bite. Maybe there are some US made triggers that don't bite as much. lata
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 8:50:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 9:21:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Good information from everybody - not knowing which Romanian your friend got, if he got one of the old WUM1's with the round receiver cut in the back, he may find it pretty hard to get a traditional PG/stock on - if it's one of the new WASR's, then there shouldn't be a problem.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 9:29:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks alot,
Jeremy
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top