Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/11/2003 2:34:36 PM EDT
 A guy has a Maadi, and it is a RPL or RML or some such designator. It's not a RPM or RPK.

20 inch barrel standard egyptian laminate furniture, wierd looking clamp on bipod thingy, plain muzzle, no threads or cap and is in really great shape.Front sight is actually on straight and gas block isn't canted.

Anybody have one? Shot one?What the hell are they worth?Any input is welcome. I am contemplating a deal on a milled Bulgarian SLR 101 that I am not enamored with.

Chuck
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 2:41:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 2:51:31 PM EDT
[#2]
 Thanks Campy, I can get into it pretty decent, and it's a candidate for the bandsaw and welder modification program anyways, so I may as well take the chance!

Chuck
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 8:23:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Got one...20" with a Laminated RPK stock set on it. Clamp on bipod too. Looks pretty tough.
Shoots real straight, and Bumps like a MO-FO.

It will chug out a 75 Rnd Chicom drum in less than 30 seconds.......What fun!!!

$300-$400 is about fair price...Id buy another if i found one.

KyARGuy
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 2:11:57 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
 Thanks Campy, I can get into it pretty decent, and it's a candidate for the bandsaw and welder modification program anyways, so I may as well take the chance!

Chuck

Mark selling that ALREADY!?? He just picked it up Saturday!

Mike
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top