Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/6/2003 1:39:32 PM EDT
Seller says the receiver is marked "Intrac" (not sure yet what else), says it is an underfolder and pre-ban.  Sound legit or not?  Any help to get me up to speed before I inquire further would be great!

GoGo

Edited to add he says unfired what would it be worth?
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 1:42:42 PM EDT
[#1]
All of the Intrac AKs are post ban,if it is a folder you'll want to steer clear of it.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 2:59:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 5:45:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 6:48:24 AM EDT
[#4]
INTRAC is postban.

Check for evil features and what it would cost to make 922r compliant.  The underfolder can be permanently "fixed" with a small bit of weld on the mechanism inside the receiver.

Deduct that cost figure off what he is asking and decide whether it's worth it or not.

KF
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 11:53:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Have not had the chance to get further info, but I prefer to stay away from it and the seller given the input here.  Thanks for the guidance.

GoGo
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 11:58:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Get it cheap, retrofit to 922r, and you may have a nice AK.....

KF
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top