Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/4/2003 1:03:35 PM EDT
also posted this in the mag forum

Saw these on the other website......does anybody know who has these or where to obtain them?

Link Posted: 11/4/2003 1:24:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Those are the clear Bulgarian waffle mags, they're rare in the US, you not being in the US may be able to get them easier. I would love a few and have seen them for sale but the price tag is just too rich for me even.

The Kollector
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 1:47:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Can you tell me where you saw them on sale?
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 2:03:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I thing The Chief was selling these a few years ago on the 47.net board. Price was around 35 bucks I think but there was very limited quantites and probably cost a hell of a lot more now. Oh and I heard the chief's in jail so he's outta buisness.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 2:12:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe it was the .net for sale forum a while back... If I remember correctly it was up for $150 bucks.

The Kollector
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 2:53:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey if they can get,, cough cough,,  PREBAN black waffles, Im sure there has to be some ,,COUGH cough,, Pre ban clear waffles at the back of that warehouse over there, they need to look harder.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 3:47:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top