Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2003 8:49:03 AM EDT
I've read a few posts here stating how people were yelled at by HDR at ak-47.net.
I remember he had done that a lot when people here were trolling that board and encouraged to do so.  but since that has stopped, I've not seen him "yell" at anyone.

Could those here that say they were yelled at by HDR please post a link?
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 9:04:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Why bring it up again? Those posts are finally dropping off the first page. Unless your soul purpose is just to stir things back up again..eh?

Let it be..time to move on.

Link Posted: 11/4/2003 9:26:37 AM EDT
[#2]
what is that, what is that you are saying rich? i can't understand you with Ken's membership in your mouth. like the previous poster said let it die ken is a bastard and everybody knows it. even his own grandkid hates him.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 10:16:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#4]
so there, let me get this straight, everone here has said they were yelled at  by HDR.  I can't recal him doing that after the peopel at this site said they'd stop trolling that sit to anger the mods there, so I ask for a link, an you dudes can't come up with anything?

I think you guys have been taking too many shrooms.  Give my regards to alice when ya see her.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 11:45:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 12:07:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 11/4/2003 3:23:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm really sorry.....all this board war is BS, IMHO.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 3:54:36 PM EDT
[#8]
and my reply to KF, I've got my AMD at Troy and Christie's.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 6:02:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'm really sorry.....all this board war is BS, IMHO.

I agree
Honestly I am confused about the current accusations cuz I have noticed HDR has been quite subdued for many, many moons now.

Other than campy I don`t see the animosity.

RF
HDr`s GK don`t hate em. Your mistaken on that point also.

Link Posted: 11/5/2003 3:30:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 4:40:04 AM EDT
[#11]
rich you aren't a bad guy for a burner, when you keep your mouth shut. so why don't you try and be a good guy for once. everyone knows you are FOS on this so just shut up and move on.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 5:13:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Yes do drop this stupidity,,, HDR is what he is, his actions speak on regular basis, and all who view the site on regular basis know very well without having to point out any particular thread.

As I thought this is just a pointless attempt to stir something back up that we have already gotten a good laugh off of and it is now boring the crap out of us ..just like HDR...lol

Until the next episode....lol

Move on... get a life...try our shrooms ...what ever...

But guess what.. as stupid as this thread is,,,It will still be here tomorrow.....lol

Can't say that about every site now can we...
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 5:58:10 AM EDT
[#13]
FO
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 9:00:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
let go of it, rich. you are only making yourself look stupid and continuing to keep the crap in the news.

I have read many people here, mostly "new" members stating how HDR yelled at them a lot, not as I said, that did happen when people from this board would go there to piss off dem mods, but ya know, that was before they started bootin all of them types.  Dat happened a while ago, like a year.
So, readin the recent posts here, where peoples been sayin that HDR yelled at them, quotin them lawyers, "where's da proof?".
I just like to see the factoids stated here match reality once in a while, ya know mun?
Where's the proof????????????????????????????

Link Posted: 11/5/2003 10:44:23 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I just like to see the factoids stated here match reality once in a while, ya know mun?

i would like you to F.O.A.D., but then again we don't always get what we want. deal with it NancyBoy.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 11:31:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 12:37:31 PM EDT
[#17]
sorry bob, i think its best to let this turd sink.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Alright ! Listen up ! I ain't one to go all touchy-feely on you, but leave folks grandkids out of it, leave their families out of it. I hate Gunsnet, I think it is run by about of thieving money grubbing SOBs. But I would not stoop to bringing their families into the fight. Their families suffer enough just being around them.

Dthor aka bowhunt is a complete asshole IMHO, and I cut HDR some slack. If he really was SOF in VN, sluggin it out with Charlie while I was a school boy, I owe him some respect, even if he is an asshole now.

If you want to keep up the board fight, be my guest, just don't ignore the plank in your own eye.  
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

i would like you to F.O.A.D., but then again we don't always get what we want. deal with it NancyBoy.

Thanks for the invite
If this thread or the contents bother you, then why even click on the thread.
I know I have better things to do than click on things I have no interest in.

I haven`t heard an answer other than little schoolyard names
so I have my answer and I will move right along
Too bad
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 7:23:27 PM EDT
[#20]
At least when Roman posts, he has something about AKs.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 10:41:13 PM EDT
[#21]

Rich is just trolling.... as its obvious HDR is a person without integrity.

Well, in my view, any moderator who demands you agree with him, or be booted off the board, is a person without integrity.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 3:20:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top