Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/2/2003 9:40:06 PM EDT
I have been looking at preban AK's for sale and I was wondering what the top brands are and what models of those brands are best.  

I believe that Norinco is one of the best right? what others.  It seems like the Norincos are labeled 56s or something, is that a true AK or is that some lesser model?  

Also I want one with a folding stock; what is better: underfolding, overfolding or side folding?
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 4:16:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 5:40:59 AM EDT
[#2]
How are the preban Hungarian underfolders?  Anyone have any experience with them?  I am considering picking one up.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 7:00:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Have couple pre-bans, Norinco and Poly-Tech Legend.  Both are great, but like the Legend much more.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 7:08:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 7:46:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

i also should mention the valmet and galil sidefolders.

valmets are somewhat of a bargain in my book...$1500 and up. galils, too. look around and see if they have dropped any due to the economy.

Thanks for reminding me, Campy.
 Also have Galil, and I like Galil a little better than Legend, but just don't like its weight.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top