Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/2/2003 4:16:31 PM EDT
Today was the day to go shooting in Ohio.Sunny,warm,freshly oiled and cleaned Ak's,loaded mags,a place to throw brass in any direction,Gods country.Three full autos to set on fire,and so little time.Burned my hands twice and set two handguards on fire.Damn,I do love those commie rifles.They are like an old Timex watch,"They take the licking and keep on ticking".1500 rds.of 5.45mm.2000 rds of 7.62.A good start.Not a burp or a sidewise fart from one of them.Gobble,chomp,whatever ammo is on sale,they don't give a shit."Feed me-feed me".Seems like anything that is this much fun should cause pregnancy.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 4:28:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I did not hug my AK today.  It is however an AK and always forgiving of abuse.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 5:44:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I met with a friend who thinks he wants an AR. He has a few hunting guns and had a mini30 for awhile.  I brought an Sar3, 20inch Bushmaster, CAI FAL, and a vepr k in 308 with a nice belarusian scope. We shot at 110yards. We had alot of fun. He is now looking to purchase a Sar3.   CB
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#4]
If I hug one then the others might get jealous.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 6:09:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Gee, I forgot I do have one of those, I 'll run to give it a hug right now. Bye.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 9:31:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Seems like anything that is this much fun should cause pregnancy.

You just gotta have the right wife. Mine denies it, but methinks something like this is what gave her a due date of Nov 13 this year. When she pets the gun she's holding, iut's a good sign...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top