Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/1/2003 8:37:39 AM EDT
Anyone know what stock this is?? What it is, where to get one, etc?? Its a rifle on the Power Custom web page.

Link Posted: 11/1/2003 8:47:33 AM EDT
[#1]
It's an ace stock

www.riflestocks.com

Very high quality stocks. I have one on my daewoo dr200.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 8:56:39 AM EDT
[#2]
The adaptor looks rather long. Any idea how much length it adds??

Link Posted: 11/1/2003 2:41:10 PM EDT
[#3]
It doesn't 'add' any length, besides different lengths are available. The adapter is long because you still need a place to screw in your the tang on the receiver. Their stocks are completely modular.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 6:03:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I just put an ace folder on my preban Norinco and it looks sweet.  No fitting needed, got the super short stock and that was the right length of pull for me. It cost 180.oo dollars but well worth it. If you are going to put the stock on a post ban you can save 60.oo dollars by omitting the folding mechanism. Ace has receiver blocks for all makes and models, you can even put an ar stock on.
Texasak47
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top