Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2003 12:44:52 PM EDT
I've been looking for Chineese furniture for my line out Norinco and finally found the pieces I needed at AK World,package arrived today!The upper and lower handguards were original but I needed a buttstock and wood pistol grip.Just finished changing everything out and it looks great.To keep my parts count correct I used US fcg and piston with US follower and floorplate.Range report will be comming soon.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Ak World.  How about a link?  or something.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 3:59:06 PM EDT
[#2]
we need more on this AK World???
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 8:07:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry Guys,I was a little rushed when I posted this earlier.Try AK47World.com, telephone #720-299-2547.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 3:32:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 6:45:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought his last smooth Norinco pistol grip but he still has the checkered grips and handguards in stock.I would post pics but I'm not set up for that yet.I would also advise you to call him as he seems slow to respond to E-Mail.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top