Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2003 8:34:15 AM EDT
Here we see an attractive young lady who is kind enough to be a spokesmodel for RSA.  And what does RSA do in return?

They shoot a LuLa Loader video in what appears to be a Motel 6.

For the love of Pete, that is just wrong!

Here are some simple requests from an old man whose days are numbered.

Put the young lady in better settings.  Stag films have better production values.

Use something better than Harbor Freight flood lights for lighting.

The handgun shots are nice, but let's see her in some formal-length evening wear.  

I enjoy the unparalleled view of Pennsylvania Avenue as much as the next straight man.  Please don't turn her into nothing more than a walking life support system for a set of....you know.

Finally, keep her safe from the retrobates who inhabit this Forum.

Regards,
Mahatma...celibate but not dead
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 10:31:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Retrobate?  You making up a compound word?

You think Miss RSA is exploited? Wait till you see the girls in my next photo shoot for ANIMAL NYC Magazine....Special issue "The Armageddon Issue"   All models will be fully nude with AK47's as props.  I won't be able to post those pictures here, but I will give anyone the link to the server where the pictures will be stored.

AK47's AND NAKED GIRLS WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR!!!

Link Posted: 10/31/2003 2:49:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 5:49:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I will volunteer my expert photography skills and equipment to deal with this issue.

:-)
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 10:09:00 PM EDT
[#4]
my living room looks a LOT nicer than your average motel 6.....
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 11:10:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Retrobate?  You making up a compound word?

You think Miss RSA is exploited? Wait till you see the girls in my next photo shoot for ANIMAL NYC Magazine....Special issue "The Armageddon Issue"   All models will be fully nude with AK47's as props.  I won't be able to post those pictures here, but I will give anyone the link to the server where the pictures will be stored.

AK47's AND NAKED GIRLS WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR!!! hr

I will take that link and 1 drool pan for my keyboard please
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top