Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/27/2003 6:55:22 AM EDT
I have recently moved from a public shooting range which furnished scopes for you. I have now become a member of a private club and need to get a good spotting scope. Something that I can definetly see the holes at to three hundred yards. And where to order this beast? Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 7:45:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Oberschutze has a bargain Russian one with a very nice view for the money. His rig shivers in a strong breeze more than I prefer, but I still like it for the price. He'll have to chime in about the model/source.

I tend to use my Simmons 6.5-20x44 scope on a flattop AR for viewing targets.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 8:53:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 9:08:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Campy you were right three hundred yards. If I need a scope for three yards I have a serious vision problem.lol Thanks guys.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top