Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2003 6:33:07 AM EDT
I have a theory about why people on the gun boards seem to going crazy of late (I've lost patience and made some uncharacteristic posts myself lately):

The solar storms are bombarding the ionosphere, heating it and causing it to expand. As it reaches further into space, the distance from the surface (Floor) to the Ionosphere (ceiling) is greater, with attendant decrease is atmospheric density. In short, people are not getting the oxygen they need to think rationally.

There isn't a full moon, so it must be something else.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 6:44:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm one step ahead of you.......I've been wearing my AFDB for the last two days and have not had any of the unusual symptoms due to exposure to the solar radiation.

zapatopi.net/afdb.html
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 7:11:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 8:32:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 9:38:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I was thinking it was a Mt.Dew overdose. Never considered the foil option
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top