Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/25/2003 11:29:49 AM EDT
Anyone want to take bets on who the other crates belong to????

Link Posted: 10/25/2003 11:35:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a woodie now...

:p
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Sweet jesus!

And another thought.....

You just "know" they were made before 09/93

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Not like I care though..
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 12:28:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 12:30:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

when he opened the lid, it was like staring at the lost treasure of the incas.

with over 100 million kalashnikovs manufactured, you can figure that a minimun of 10 magazines per rifle have also been made.

that's 1,000,000,000 mags...give or take.

actually, it's probably more like double or triple that figure.

so...just how 'rare' are they?

Very good point.

Also consider that with polymer mags they are much cheaper to produce.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 12:51:48 PM EDT
[#5]
He told one of the guys over there that those are crates in his warehouse. It may be true since he will sell them by the crate. It does look like the lost Inca treasure though. SCHWING!
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 5:32:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
at bulletfest II, in 2001, chief thunder brought up one of those transit chests...full to the top with polymer magazines.

when he opened the lid, it was like staring at the lost treasure of the incas.

I have fond memories of that moment... too bad I only bought three at the time.  I had no idea with Bulgarian waffles were and decided to only get "a few" to test them out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 9:06:02 PM EDT
[#8]
krinkfreak,

those crates in the background are AK-74 boxes and not magazine boxes. Which makes me think that those are empty boxes. Even the one with mags looks half empty. Look at the allignment of the mags. It looks like they put some paper or something underneath of those mags.

Anyways I will never buy anything from joeking. He charged me right after I placed my order with them, then I got the rivets 4 months later. And the worse thing was that those rivets didn't work on my receiver.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top