Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2003 6:17:44 PM EDT
Just got a 75round chinese drum, two 30rnd Chinese and a pittiful little 5rounder chinese mag off Ebay, to go allong with my Bulgy Waffle mags i just got from KVAR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EDited to include price...duh $90 bucks.

You gota constantly scan Ebay for things like this, you know the folks that don't know ebay will only let you sell 10 rounders, before the EBAY NAZIS delete the auctions...
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:31:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Good deal, i gotta start scanning e-bay.  I really need a chi-com drum.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:32:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the pics of 10/22 hicaps still in the wrap so you can read the capacity of those 10rnd bananna mags...
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I like the pics of 10/22 hicaps still in the wrap so you can read the capacity of those 10rnd bananna mags...

Or the "Type 30" or "# 30" "Ten Round Mag"
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 9:46:28 PM EDT
[#4]
My favorite was when I was searching for Hi-Power mags (for my 1944-45 FN Hi-Power I got for $395!) and I saw a description like this:

"Make accepts 10 rounds per ebay rules, but can easily be pushed to a normal 13 round capacity"

Pretty clever.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top