Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/24/2003 8:47:15 AM EDT
Ha, I wasnt even being mean or bad. I just asked a fair question. I go to all the boards, even the ak one. This is the first time I have ever been censored or called on anything, and I still have no answer. Oh well, And I wonder why beween falfiles,ar15.com and ak47 I have less than 550 posts and over 3 years. Oh well, just whining some....
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:53:36 AM EDT
[#1]
What thread got locked?  Where?

KF
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:58:30 AM EDT
[#2]
gd discusion area. I dunno Im still trying to figure it out.

Here is all it is

Somone had a thread about shakiria, and some one called her a monkey faced whore, well I think shes kinda hot, so they got in fight about that, and someone asked to see a picture of her, so I posted 1, and promptly got reprimanded for violation of the coc.

Well lo and behold My "halter top" was to sexual, but the other pictures they are using in there to violate their own coc about someone named arock arent. I asked and being a bit brave, reposted my pic, along side one of theirs (it was a picture of rosie in that sm outfit she wore in stakeout, and asked why the double standard, well it promplty got locked and no explanation. Just a we said so. Oh well, and I wonder why Im so quiet on the boards.

Guess I forgot the burka rule over there.

No biggie, just a suprise to someone as uncontroversial as I am.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 9:02:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Longstanding rule here.  No babe pics in the general discussion.  It is limited to the Team forum.  Reason is that the board owner does alot of work on the board with his employers permission on his employer's premises and he does not want to be sued for sexual harrasment if he clicks on a thread and a nude brittany shows up.  Simple as that.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 9:05:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I know that now, but this is the origianl thread

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=130&t=211192

But it got moved to the bear pit, then I asked why the arock pictures thats 15 pages long was allowed to stay. Which is more in violation of the coc, mine or theirs, and all I did is ask

here is all the links

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=210931

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=211562

Link Posted: 10/24/2003 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 11:20:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Somone had a thread about shakiria, and some one called her a monkey faced whore,...

Who in their right mind would think that?!?

Work with your moderator and see if you can straighten things out.

KF

Link Posted: 10/24/2003 11:46:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Ahh I really dont care. I ranted a little bit,, then came back and apologized about it. But Hey, like I said, their playground their rules. Oh well. Does that happen down here also, or is it just the gd area where gotaboy works???? I see Ms.RSA a few times down here. (not nearly enough though).

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top