www.oruzje.co.yu/puske/arsenal/shipka.jpg

edit to heat up hotlink

Link Posted: 10/22/2003 8:23:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Here's a little bit of info on it:

world.guns.ru/smg/smg51-e.htm
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 3:50:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmm.... looks like a weird sten gun.  Or maybe a Beretta PM12 that has had a special bulkiness upgrade package installed.

Either way, it looks kinda like something "Intra-Tech" might have offered in the 80s.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 4:01:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd rather have a Bizon...
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 5:43:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I was thinking some kind of Wilkenson Arms pistol....looks a lot like a "Linda Carbine"....
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 6:12:08 PM EDT
[#5]
We'l never have one, unless we get some Patriots in Washington...
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 8:26:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I am still waiting on a Skorpion, or whatever the Czeks called there small caliber itty-bitty machine pistols.
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 5:31:54 AM EDT
[#7]
How do the bullets feed?  Do they rotate like in the Calico or does the "helical" method they use still feed into the receiver similarly like the AK? I prefer straight feed magazines.  Too many moving parts spells t-r-o-u-b-l-e in my opinion.  But the Bizon is kool looking aswell.  I originally thought that was a grenade launcher when I first saw them in photos.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top