Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/21/2003 1:46:34 PM EDT
By that I mean, how much have you spent directly due to discussions here at ARFCOM?

In the past few years I have bought the following directly due to being here.

4 (more) SAR-1's
1 (more) SAR-2
2 (more) MAK-90's
12 RSA trigger groups
13 RSA retainer plates
2 Kreb AK peep sights
1 RSA Mojo sight (SKS)
4 Romy FSB's
4 Romy AK-74 muzzle breaks
1 PO 3.5 X 21 scope (thanks for selling me a broken scope and refusing to do anything about it K-Var)
9 K-Var polymer stock sets
3 Kobras
2 Mag. cinches
~6K (more) rounds of 7.62 X 39
~12K (more) 5.45
1 AK-74 Bulgy kit
2 OOW 5.45 recivers
1 PSOP 4X scope
1 PSO 8X scope

Probably some other stuff that I can't think off.  This does not include expanding my Mauser collection at the same time. ($ ouch)

What I have gained.  Good compnay, good conversation, so really fun arguements, good friends, and a wealth of information.

PS, Campy my wife still hates you, but the people at Visa want to give you a medal.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 1:59:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 4:05:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 4:24:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Thousands, bordering on tens of thousands.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 4:30:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Enough, but I don't make the BIG BUCKS like youins...., Or mabyee it's just that I'm broke cause I spend all my money on guns....You knows it's all sort of grey anymore..

I think I need a raise....but then I would still be poor...

As long as there is deer in the woods who need a grocery store?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top