Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2003 4:28:00 PM EDT
I picked up 3 40rd Chinese 223 AK mags today for $15 each. They are made exactly like the 30 rd ones, but of course longer. How rare are these and what are they woth in nice condition.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 4:12:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Worth alot more than $15 each.

Honestly, I don't know, but Norinco .223 30rd mags go for $25-30 or so, so you figure the 40s ought to go for a little bit more.  Easily the $25-30 that a 30rd goes for.

I'd hesitate to call the 30rd mags rare, but I'd probably call the 40rd mags rare.  I have no clue, and probably no one really knows, how many came in the US.  

Needless to say, I think you did good, even if I don't have any supporting evidence.

Ross
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top