Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/12/2003 2:08:30 PM EDT
I'd like to that KrinkFreak for selling me this extremely nice InRange Krink, definatly my new baby..

got some ammo, and some little stuff..

Not many good deals I thought.

Lets here bout your good finds...

Link Posted: 10/12/2003 2:28:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I was really surprised that there weren't more black Bulgarian AK74 mags there.
Still want one of those J&T Polytech underfolders.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 2:43:54 PM EDT
[#2]
After I bought that Krink on sat. I played hell finding any 74 mags...found some new in wrap orange ones for 10 a piece..
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 4:32:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Coltshorty,

I want you to know that I am going thru withdrawls after leaving The Creek without my 5.45 Krinkov.....I'm glad that it went to a member of the dark side of AR15.COM

I had to go back and face Troy Sellars and tell him what I did......it was okay after I told him that it stayed in "the family" and a member of Team AR15 had got it from me.

Now I am down to only "two" Krinkovs.....how can I be known as "Krinkfreak" with only two Krinkovs????  I'm trying hard right now to source another InRange Krinkov to fill the void.

I did pick up a brand new RPK bipod to replace the worn out one on my RPK.  Nice and stiff....just the way it should be....and for only $30.00  The guy originally wanted $40 !!!

Saw lots of prebans....but they were not moving at all.....

Bought a box of metal links for my 1919.  Will try and get some photos up soon before it gets cold.

Also got an AMD-65 kit from Shane at Centerfire.  Left it with Troy Sellars for a future build....

KF
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 5:32:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Krink, I really do feel bad about your withdrawls, but with all the cash you made down there, I'm sure you'll find a replacement for her..
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 5:51:33 PM EDT
[#5]
The wife made me pass thru a metal detector and also patted me down for any cash and coin I was carrying!!!!

I did work a deal with my friend, and I picked up his mint condition MAK-90 with drum and three thirty round mags.

Gonna go check www.polytechparts.com and see what I can pickup to retrofit it back to a more aesthetically pleasing configuration.

KF
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I found 10 blued Sten mags in flawless condition for $5.00 bucks each! I would have bought more but I just do not need them.

Due to a scheduling conflict I had to leave at 4:00 PM on Friday and didn't go back. I really wanted to go back on Saturday for the subgun shoot.

Bob
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 6:11:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I was there Saturday, and from what I heard, some 15 year old girl cleaned everyone's clock on the subgun match.

KF
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 6:32:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I obviously wasn't raised right. Subgun training was NEVER on my schedule when I was 15. I knew I was deprived as a child!

Bob

Link Posted: 10/12/2003 7:17:47 PM EDT
[#9]
The first full auto I ever fired was a Berreta bm-59, let me tell you this is not a good weapon to let a 8 year old boy fire on the rock-n-roll setting with a full mag.. Thank god there were no low flying aircraft overhead.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 10:08:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I was there Saturday, and from what I heard, some 15 year old girl cleaned everyone's clock on the subgun match.

KF

As she does all the time. Someone said she was the daughter of the range owner? Anyway, she obviously is at home there.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 5:53:00 AM EDT
[#11]
there is an article about her in this months issue of small arms review.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 6:55:15 AM EDT
[#12]
My Take on the weekend was "ammo cheap and guns high." I bought alot of ammo. One of my club members bought 2 pallets of ammo from Klaflins and they were basically out by 4 PM on Saturday. We tried to do a deal on a DSA FAL at Shooter's Supply and there was no dealing to speak of.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 7:26:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Well, at least you have one for each hand.  

Thats two more than me! >:(
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top