A lot of gun's will be at that show
i know i will be at the show with my SBR Krinkov
and yes i got all the fourms with it

Link Posted: 10/10/2003 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#1]
i wana go bu8t i work that weekend  =(
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there with $$$ in my pocket.  THe damn list of things I NEED (milled rpk, Krink sling, 4th Kobra sight,....) keeps getting longer though.  Maybe some of us should meet up for a group AK/darkside pic?
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope to attend. Would be kinda fun to meet up some where. I here Guccanio is  going to have a table with all of our unreturned parts for sale.
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 7:33:42 PM EDT
[#4]

I here Guccanio is going to have a table with all of our unreturned parts for sale

What's that line about 5 acres out back and a shovel....?

Seriously, if many people are going we should think about some kind of shuttling plan.  Last time I went the parking was a stone cold bitch and I ended up feeling I was on the end of the world/SHTF trek trying to lug all my loot back to the truck.

At the very least we need to meet up to taunt each other about the poly sidefolder we saw a few tables back for $400. "Yeah, its just right over that way..."
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top