Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/6/2003 4:10:56 PM EDT
Oh man I'm happy! Finally got a Cobra red dot for my AKUSA customized SAR1. Gonna zero it on Wednesday. One of the reasons for this post aside from my general happines, is to let you guys know about what great service and prices I've been getting from FSU Connections ltd. With shipping included, my Cobra red dot sight with side rail was $144.00. The shipping was prompt, and the product was brand new with all the accessories. What I don't understand is why they are never mentioned by anyone on this site as far as I know. They have damn near everything from Plum colored plastic AK74 mags to deactivated AK's to Russian assault vests. The customer service is second to none, and ordering is incredibly simple. The web site is www.rusmilitary.com  .  Check em out guys. I think I'll be a customer of theirs for some time.
2IDdoc.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 6:32:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I've snooped around their site a few times. Cool stuff, but the fact that it's not on this continent put me off.  

How was the shipping? If I knew that I might be more inclined to order from them.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 8:49:13 PM EDT
[#2]
They even sell side car cycles.
A new site discovery for me.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 12:19:38 AM EDT
[#3]
The shipping has been right on time with both of my orders. Oleg, the guy that runs the site sends a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number to make sure you get your product on time. It usually takes about seven days. Sometimes faster. That's not too bad coming from England.
Oh, and those side car motorcycles are kinda cool aren't they?
I ordered two two piece mag pouches from him and replaced the mag pouches on a USGI LBV. Now My LBV holds 8 30rd AK mags.That cost about $24.00 for the pouches and $30.00 for the LBV. Pretty slick assault vest for the price.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 12:29:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Argh! A Ted Turner sig line?

Just kiddin', glad they're a reputable dealer.

I've been to the site in the past, if I recall correctly some of their inventory/available goods can't be imported (to the U.S.), are they specific regarding those matters?
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 4:52:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top