BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2003 10:29:08 AM EDT
www.northridgeinc.com/sp_mags.htm

East German AK-74 Mag Set

Looks like a pretty good deal.  Gotta scroll almost half way down the page to find it.  I actually found out about these at ak-47.nutz.

Link Posted: 9/23/2003 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine came in today, i hope there as nice as everybody said, ordred them on the 10 came in today, i didnt think that was near as bad as what i was thinking it was going be like. i also rember 20% off until the end of sept. i got a set of them and a east german stock set for 40 bucks. a good deal. Ronald
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 1:32:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Fine deal since the best going rate for nice used is $5 each (RPB). I found some at Knob Creek last spring, very happy. New bits with no old camping gear smell.
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 10:10:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I got a set a couple of weeks ago and everything was brand new! Couldn't believe the condition. The mags were individually wrapped inside the pouch. Best deal on '74 mags going right now. I ordered two more packs the day those came in!
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:58:13 AM EDT
[#4]
well, my pack was just like Coopmandu brand new, every thing was niw. it was so nice i ordred 2 more this morning. great deal. Ronald
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 3:07:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn!!!! That's a deal. I just ordered a set, and got an additional 20% off!!!!. Thanks for posting this!!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 5:52:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered two sets and also got the 20% off. They are slower than most internet parts places, but at these prices I can afford to wait.

Just my .02 worth,

Rick

Link Posted: 9/24/2003 9:03:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I ordered this from Northridge a while back. Nice camo pack (new) and all new mags and a cleaning kit in there too!  That and a couple orders from RPB for more bakelite '74 mags.  

But I do have a problem.  Now I have 20 some thirty round mags and just one '74, a simple but reliable SAR-2.  Guess I need a custom built Bulgy '74 now....  Damn, this disease!!!!!

Does anyone know if these mags fit a Vepr in 5.45x39?  
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 3:24:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Are these magazines brown/orange bakelite mags?  Or are they some other color?  Tanks
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 4:54:42 AM EDT
[#9]
yep thats them the brown/orange bakelite. Ronald
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 6:47:37 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Does anyone know if these mags fit a Vepr in 5.45x39?  

Yes they fit. There are rare and minor variances with 5.45 mags, the mag catches in the guns. Nothing a quick file can not fix in these rare cases.

And nothing at all like the dimensional and feed angle issues with 5.56 mags.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 9:25:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Well my other two mag packs arrived today. And again I'm very impressed! Everything brand new in the wrap. I'm really turning into a mag whore with this Northridge deal! I've got 13 '74 mags and my rifles still with Jayson at IGF getting a muzzle brake installed. Oh the pain of the waiting. Anyway here's a pic I took earlier of what you get.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top