Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/22/2003 4:58:58 PM EDT
www.globaltrades.com/ak_mags.html

Check out the cut-away magazine.

Looks like a fun range toy.  So anyone have any experience with one of these magazines?
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 6:11:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 7:21:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Gonna hafta try one..

Link Posted: 9/22/2003 8:02:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Meh, I might as well order a couple.  Now how do I order from them?  I don't see an order number or e-mail anywhere.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 4:05:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes.. I cannot remember the dealer.. But last year I and a friend bought some at knob creek.
They were selling them for $5.00 a mag and they were in good condition but needed a serious cleaning. The ones I have function just fine in my SA93 and SAR1.
Most are not new but used in good to fair condition so buying them is a shot in the dark at best you could get some good mags then you could also get crap...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top