Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2003 1:40:35 PM EDT
Read on one of the news lines from the home page here.

"Montgomery County Executive Douglas M. Duncan of Maryland"

said: "I can think of no greater memorial to the sniper victims than to get this law passed."

This law of course being MD's very own Draconian AW ban...

Well just a po boy from WV speaking here, but in my opinon, I could think of no greater memorial to the sniper victms than frying those son's a bitches that did it.....Why are the still alive???? If it would have been po boy from WV i would have been in the ground a 6 months ago.....ASHOLES!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 2:37:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 3:05:34 PM EDT
[#2]
What a assclown.  I bet he post on DU.  The only person missing from that circus was Katleen Kennedy Townsend.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 3:21:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 3:54:53 PM EDT
[#4]
He's not so dumb really.  

He knows most people don't know anything about weapons, and that few will question the importance of the type of weapon.  

He also knows he can score political points by backing a law that "takes action" against this "threat" which most people don't care to question the legitimacy of.  

It's individuals seeking power through approval that create these laws.  They don't actually care, IMO.  

Same old "create a problem, then fix it" political routine.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top