Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/15/2003 7:38:32 AM EDT
I'm about to wrap up the sunroom, and I am tired.

Link Posted: 9/15/2003 11:49:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 11:52:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Purdy

Needs neon beer signs though
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 12:03:01 PM EDT
[#3]
wait a minute bob, that is imported rusky birch paneling,smooth and plybead.

Concrete is soon to be covered in commercial indoor/outdoor carpet. Hell, its imported from Dalton Ga. too.

Besides, you couldn't afford my labor.....but I did manage to gain a new wealth of power tools.

Now if my tennis elbow would scab over I'd be almost as good as new.

Needs neon beer signs though

I'm in the process of building a keggerator next. I brew my own and need a little R&R.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 1:07:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 2:03:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I'll be the first to not bust chops.  I'm impressed... I'm lucky if I can figure out how to hang venetian blinds.

Excellent work Sir.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 3:57:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Very nice Drew.  Good job.

The wife saw the pics and wants to know when you're headed our way......

Troy
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 4:26:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 4:17:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Ok, here's the rules:

Two days, one thousand dollars, and no peeking . . .

Seriously, nice job!

Noah
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 4:26:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 4:38:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Seriously, that is just awesome.  My grandfather was a tool and die man and could build and fix anything.  Somehow that was lost on my father and he never learned.  Wished he had so he could have taught me.  That must be the most amazing sense of accomplishment to sit there and just take it all in and know you did it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 6:12:56 AM EDT
[#11]
I used to be apprehensive, many years ago, and would shy away from things that looked tough. Then, something happened and I had a tough job to do. I jumped in and said, "What can be the worst thing to happen?. After that turned out OK, the sky was the limit.

After years of turning wrenches on anything mechanical or electrical,I thought I wanted to work on aircraft.

Now, after 28 years in aviation, not much holds me back. Hell, "Whats the worst that can happen?" Just ask yourself that question, and jump on the next task that seems beyond your scope of ability. You'll be surprised what you can do if you really want to do it.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top