Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/12/2003 10:25:19 AM EDT
anyone know of an alternative to aimsurplus to order one ?
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 11:24:12 AM EDT
[#1]
does SOG or FAC have any in stock? what about Century themselfs? i also thought somebody said J&G sales ahd some. im afraid im not much help. Ronald
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 11:56:32 AM EDT
[#2]
that does help. by SOG do you mean Southern Ohio Gun ? They have a romanian AK listed but I'm not sure if it's an SAR-1 ?

I do not know who you mean by FAC ?

nothing at J&G
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 11:59:30 AM EDT
[#3]
FAC has them listed. www.gunsnstuff.net/

SOG's are WASR-10s.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 3:52:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Yea, i noticed that too.

SOG lists them a "Romanian AK-47", but the generic pic in the flyer shows a SAR-1 with the mag dimples...Pretty sneaky of them.

There is a supplier i know of who was supposed to have 2000 SAR-1....but i'll have to wait till monday to confirm this and post it.

KyARGuy
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 7:05:45 PM EDT
[#5]
empirearms.com $350
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 9:05:48 AM EDT
[#6]
thanks
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 12:04:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Just curious, why don't you want to order from Aimsurplus?
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 12:35:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 1:09:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Becuase the gunshop I need it shipped to  is on record with them but expired. I didn't want to wait two weeks for the FFL to send them the new copy and them to process it before I could even place the order. In two weeks I'll probably be broke again :(
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 3:27:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Becuase the gunshop I need it shipped to  is on record with them but expired. I didn't want to wait two weeks for the FFL to send them the new copy and them to process it before I could even place the order. In two weeks I'll probably be broke again :(

Oh, ok. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a problem with Aim, I like 'em a lot.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 3:40:07 PM EDT
[#12]
I would avoid empirearms. The guy who runs that place is a first class prick. I have had several run-ins with him.

AIM is not a bad place, but as of late their business practices are becoming rather "difficult" for other dealers.

As with SOG, ALWAYS ask first.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top