Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/10/2003 5:51:57 PM EDT
Went into a friends gun store to talk today and he gave me the bad news. No more Romanian AKs. The ATF banned importation awhile back and out of 7 RSR wholesalers there were none to be had. He had the 2 last ones in his shop....a 2001 model and a new 2003 model, both SAR 1s. Whatever is in country right now is it and no wholesaler is sitting on a bunch because they could never get a bunch like the Chinese guns. get ready for prices to jump sky high just like the Chinese guns did. Ive got an excellent WASR 10 Hi-Cap for sale right now. If you havent gotten one nows the time before the prices go up and up.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 6:04:42 PM EDT
[#1]
While I was at Ohio Rapid Fire today, I saw plenty of them on the wall for sale....

Recommend if you don't have one....get one now....then contact Ken at Redstar Arms for the FCG.....

KF

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top