Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/10/2003 5:02:29 PM EDT
Took my pistol grip converted Saiga (.223) to the range to function check it with wolf ammo. It ran fine but the really kewl part was I could hit the pig silhouette at 300yds with about 4 shots out of 5. Not bad for an AK.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 6:20:01 PM EDT
[#1]
What's the complete config you have? Just the pistol grip, or a full conversion?  

Sounds like it shoots very well.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 4:36:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Added pistol grip and AK type stock, thats about it. I just didn't like the Saiga "hunter" stock set up. I did leave the saiga forearm in place though, it gives it a post-modern AK look.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 11:53:58 AM EDT
[#3]
GARYM

Would you ever consider selling one of your converted Saigas or charging a fee for converting one if the Rifle and parts were sent?
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 12:25:58 PM EDT
[#5]
could you point me in the right direction, please?
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 6:57:23 AM EDT
[#6]
The conversion is very easy. The Saigas can be found right at the $200 mark. Maybe $50-90 on parts and an hour or two with a dremel and a drill is all you need.
Sorry about selling one, but the amount of time and effort involved especially with anyone out of state it not worth it especially with such an easy conversion.
Good luck getting one, should be fairly easy to locate and quite inexpensive. I would even hazard a guess that such a converted Saiga will have higher quality and less cost than just about any other AK type out there.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top