Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2003 10:10:38 AM EDT
I'm really looking for something cool to add to my AK. I have a threaded bbl and I was thinking about a flash surpressor. Ive seen several brakes but which one is best to minimize muzzle rise? Which is loudest? Which ones dont work?
Is there a place that shows all of them?

I checked at RSA but all I found there were perty pictures! hubba hubba! Miss RSA isn't that hard on the eyes now is she.

I am pretty new to the AK scene only firing about 200 rounds so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Edited cuz I was finished with my break.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 10:39:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 3:04:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Gilfrd, If you want a break, look for where all the smokers hang out every hour.  Now, if you want a BRAKE, go to Kvar.com.
I'm just funnin ya.  Are you going to the gunshow on sat?  BTW the AK74 style brake has been pretty much accepted as the best one out there.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 5:29:57 AM EDT
[#3]
hehehehe... bitch!
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 5:38:13 AM EDT
[#4]
check out this link for brakes:

http://dynasystems-ltd.com/GunFile/Products.html
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 5:41:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm going to be out of town again this weekend, mainly on a search for my Chinese drum mag.

I'm going to try and postpone my trip up there so I can make it to the funshow for a while. Which one is the AK74 style? Is that a COMPENSATOR or a flash hider?

Link Posted: 9/12/2003 4:55:41 AM EDT
[#6]
it's the compensator.  Byte has a AK74 style compensator on his Bushy.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top