Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2003 6:44:36 AM EDT
What's a fair price to pay for a new, unfired NHM 91 with the factory bipod and the Bishop thumbhole stock and handguards?  I'm thinking of doing a pseudo-RPK clone with a set of the right Chinese furniture that I've had cabbaged away and the correct US parts.

I appreciate your input.

Noah
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 8:39:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 9:00:13 AM EDT
[#2]
What's the Chinese furniture look like, and where can I get a set?

(Edited to add: Unless you're referring to the thumbhole stock deal.)
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 10:13:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What's the Chinese furniture look like, and where can I get a set?  

No, it's not a thumbhole.  I've had the set since the late 80s, a Norinco or Poly take-off.  I have no idea where they can be had nowadays.

Thanks,

Noah
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 1:50:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
$350 on the cheap (always keep an aim flyer handy) to $500 in my market.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

Seriously though....

www.polytechparts.com

I still own the NHM 91 I bought in '92.  They are excellent rifles....I highly recommend you purchase one if available.

Post pics when you finish her up!

KF
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 6:54:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Noah, if you've got a pre-ban Chicom 'pork-chop' stock set you need an NHM91. If you compare prices to the auction sites, finding one in the $4-450 range seems tolerable compared to what some people want. You can bet the ones listed for $600 and above will never sell. If you're going for 'RPKness' the bipod is essential, many of the rifles were sold without them and they're rather difficult to find. I think the 91's a fantastic AK variant, can't remember what possessed me to sell #2...

Gonna have to get some pics, #1 is almost where I want it, a Russian sling arrived today!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top