BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/8/2003 2:37:06 PM EDT
*BLAST AT THE LAPEER PIT* pics and videos are up

35pics and 15 videos at this link.

www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?show_all=1&start=1&id=4289178233

Four of my friends (bumpfiring, AK47 and AR15 virgins) were all broken in on Sunday the 7th. I'm the one in the bottom pic here.

You will need an Imagestation login to view/download. It is free and quick to apply/receive. To download video select the "DOWNLOAD VIDEO" button, a small window will open, then right click/save as on the "DOWNLOAD VIDEO" button in the new small window.

Range report on the CLAYCO 56S recovered in the SAI debacle. It is just as accurate as it used to be so that asshole Gucciano bead blasting the chamber didn't ruin it. I broke several 100yard clay pigeons from offhand, also bounced a golf ball around at 25-30 yards for a couple minutes, till I lost it behind a log. It is reliable except when bumpfiring, 7-8 is the most it will run. That might have to do with the SLR-96 recoil spring guide or other scavenged parts. Eithe that or it needs the "belt loop method". More work to be done there.

Link Posted: 9/8/2003 3:29:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 3:51:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
cool pics! is that lumpy223 i see in one of those pics?

I don't believe he made it out to this one.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 1:43:14 PM EDT
[#3]
One more video here-----> HAMMERTIME2
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top