Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2003 12:57:39 PM EDT
Or how I stopped in at the funstore for those little expolding targets and came home with an SAR-1.

$349 with laminated furniture and a straight front site. Best price I've seen anywhere.

And I got the targets too.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 1:06:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Dam right, Im working on getting my 4th this next paycheck!

I love them AK's!
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 1:45:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 2:57:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got back from the range. Pretty fun little gun.

I always knew the AK was a pretty simple, dependable gun. But now I'm really amazed at Mikail Kalishnikov's genious! It really is a remarkable piece of engineering.

Now to do something about that buttplate. I guess I'm too use to my AR with it's flat buttplate. I usually just put the toe of the butt into my shoulder but with this AK with the cresent plate...oy vay!!! Drove that point right in.  Wasn't too bad if I shouldered it properly. Gonna' have to shoulder the gun like it was a battlerifle or do something different with the stock.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah you'll want to shoulder it fully.  You can do the partial thing with 5.45 and .223 AKs no problem, but the 7.62x39 is just a little too much of a thumper.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 2:32:56 PM EDT
[#6]

the 7.62x39 is just a little too much of a thumper

WIMP!
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 6:56:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Dam right, Im working on getting my 4th this next paycheck!

I love them AK's!

I'm working on # 7 Myself,adding another AK is just the tip of the iceburg.For each AK you have to get mags,ammo and all of the other stuff to go with it.Welcome to the darkside,it's a great place to be!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top