Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2003 5:52:17 PM EDT
guys just want to tell you the great experience I had with Yuri at www.FreedomOptics.com Order an AA battery version of the kobra sight late sunday night & today it was sitting in my mail box.  He's also very good answering e-mail.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 6:30:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the positive feedback.  I just ordered a psop from him after reading your post.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 7:46:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I had the same positive experience with Yuri. Got the new Kobra for my AK. Looks and works great. Ordered on friday, got it the next day. Super fast shipping.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 3:48:05 PM EDT
[#3]
From the time I hit the SUBMIT button on Paypal until the delivery guy placed the Kobra in my hands (NY to Phoenix): 71 hrs, 26 min.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 4:12:49 PM EDT
[#4]
If the response is positive enough I will add them to the optics section in the AK ABCs forum.
Let me know how it goes Plateshooter.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 1:18:28 AM EDT
[#5]
FWIW,

I ordered a Kobra red dot on a Sunday night off the web site. I got the automated response which was good. A short time later Yuri sent me a e-mail saying the Kobra would ship out Monday. Sunday night the guy's answering business e-mails!!!! Out@#CKingStanding!!
Received my Kobra on Wednesday. Couldn't ask for better service than that.
Thumbs up for freedomoptics.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 1:24:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I had a very positive experience with Yuriy also.  Delivererd my Cobra sight right away.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 7:05:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I got a scope from Yuri also.  When I asked why the illumination was so dim, he explained why and said I could send it back if I was unsatisfied.  I told him I just needed the info and would be keeping my new scope.

I will be dealing with him again in the future.

Brick
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 1:48:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Ober, here is the follow up you requested.  I ordered the scope late Tuesday night.  I received a personal email that night confirming the order, and Yuri said I should have the scope Friday.  The scope was waiting when I got home from work on Friday.  I can't ask for more than that.  Everything was there, it was well packaged, and there was even some extra batteries in my box.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 6:03:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I ordered a Kobra from Yuri on Thursday morning, got an e-mail from him about an hour later promising to send it out that day, and it arrived on my doorstep here in western Washington State this morning (Sat). Almost exactly 48 hours from order to delivery.

I've got to chime in with a ringing endorsement of Yuri's service and I'll certainly be sending business his way again.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#10]
I got to try out the scope I got from Yuri today.  Took all of 3 shots to sight it in.
I got the 6X42 with the adjustable eye piece, (D model).  It works great, I was killing plates at 250 yds every shot.  Clear optics, accurate adjustments, nice tight mounting, a real bargian for the price IMO.

Link Posted: 8/24/2003 7:28:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Here's yet another satisfied customer. Yuri immediately sent me a confirmation email and I got my EKP-1S-03M in a couple of days. It is super-cool and went right on my new SAR-2.

Yuri, you are the man. If you have a catalog, send it. If you have a mailing list put me on it. Put me on your list for when you gen the latests gen Kobras in.

Yuri/Freedom optics kicks ass!
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 9:18:46 PM EDT
[#12]
I e-mailed Yuri about a month ago about the POSP 4x24 with 400M Calibration,he was out of stock but said he would let me know when they come in.He e-mailed me back this morning with good news and I ordered two @ 89.95 each and an extra 5% discount for being a board member.He's shooting for a Tuesday delivery,thats Great!
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 1:40:31 AM EDT
[#13]
two weeks ago I ordered a Cobra on a sunday, got an email a two hours later saying it would ship on monday, received tracking # on monday, and it was in my hands on wednesday.

I don't think anything more need be said, except that future orders will be going to freedomoptics.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 7:40:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Just thought I would make a note that Freedom Optics has been added to the list in the Ak ABC's area.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Another happy customer of Yuri's here. Very happy with my Kobra.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 3:26:55 PM EDT
[#16]
bought an -03 Kobra about a month ago, one of the fastest internet transactions i ever had, payed with paypal, and it was at my door in 3 days!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:00:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Gentlemen (and Ladies),

I really appreciate your business and it's a great pleasure to be at your service!

I hope to get myself set up as a "dealer" on AR15.com soon so that I can be more active on the AR15.com boards without violating the forum rules.

With very best regards,

Yuri
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top