Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/18/2003 4:46:04 PM EDT
Guys I just got my KVAR Lamianate furniture set in. It looks outstanding. It did cost me $100 greenbacks though. But the color and finish looks great. All I got to do is a swap out. I got the lower handguard that has the built in sweeping forward pistol grip .One solid piece made of wood.Im just making something different. Im going to get a TAPCO SAW pistol grip and put on it also. Just trying to create a different rifle. I have a SAR 1 ( Laminate already. This is my Gooch hostage rifle. I had to change to looks to it. Principle. Cheers WD
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 5:07:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 8:46:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes its  Romanian Campy. Its got a clear coat looking finish but is laminated and has a Orange look to it. I think they sell just the Lower handguard pistol grip for about $39 ( I think ). But I went ahead and ordered the set to match. Might just be advertiseing hype, but it listed as there Paratrooper/Speacial forces furniture. Heck for all I know there girl scouts might be the only one who carrys this type of set up.But it sounded good.LOL... Cheers WarDawg
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 10:48:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top