Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/16/2003 1:09:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 1:45:18 PM EDT
[#1]
My kid who you met today was humming that toon all evening.  You just brought me flashbacks.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 3:53:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Bob, for your sake and sanity I TRULY hope it stops raining!!! (soon)
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 5:43:46 PM EDT
[#5]
No barmitzvah for him Bob, that one is a baptist and the other one is Lutheran, very confusing around here on the holidays, but just in case we pretty much have everything covered.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 6:08:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Up here in Northeast Ohio we haven't got much rain at all. Matter of fact today was the first time we got rain in the last week and a half. Wierd
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 7:19:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 2:38:17 AM EDT
[#8]
I am glad I am not the only one who thinks the magazine sucks anymore.

The whole thing is a five minute read them into the trash.

Like all magazines, they have their heads so far up the advertizers asses they couldn't write a good wrticle if they had too.

Like Campy said, they have never seen a gun they didn't like, even if it does break down on them.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 3:23:13 AM EDT
[#9]

The NRA sold out to the communists in the 1930s when they supported the NFA and becames the nations first National gun grabbing organization.

Why do you think the NRA only supports Concealed Carry  Permits, and opposes Vermont style?  They want REGISTRATION and a CCW is as pure a registration scheme as you could think up, complete with finger prints.

I hope for every dollar you guys give to the NRA you give two to a pro-second ammendment organization.

Edit to add:  Sorry for hijacking the thread.  Feel free to ignore me.  The NRA is just one of my buttons.  :(
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 4:28:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 5:09:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 7:59:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Thats why I left Ohio in 1988 after 27 years in the state and moved to Florida-so I could see the sunshine more than 100 days per year-Ohio has to have some of the crappiest weather in the nation-but I still am a Buckeye at heart!
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 8:18:30 AM EDT
[#13]
When I joined the NRA last year (1 year membership) I thought that it would satisfy them to stop sending me mail every month to join. Big mistake, because as soon as I signed up for the one year membership, the mail started flowing, less then a month into the membership they we're trying to get me to re-new. Im now to the point where I usually throw out all their mail, except for the American Rifleman magazine. The Magazine itself IMO is loaded with those Ugly A** Gaughty Looking Gold Handguns... I've moved since then and im not sure if im going to renew my membership, because of all the Trash mail...
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 8:50:06 AM EDT
[#14]
well CAMPYBOB you could always get in the car and come down here to rain every afternoon at 3:00 florida. were having a machine gun shoot the 31st.Or you could hide out and build aks  untill the sun comes out.
OH and stop reading "commie riflecomrad" you should be wrighting your own Mag.

mmmm Managing Editor CAMPYBOB

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top