Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2003 8:57:59 AM EDT
I just ordered synthetic furniture from k-var and 2 drum mags from the EE, and right now, it is all I can think about!  

I am distracted from all my other normal ativities, picturing other cars as floating SAR's with beautiful black synthetic furniture as I am driving, watching my girlfriends lips move as she talks, and all I hear is 'bump-fire the drums...', and spending hours upon hours on the internet drooling over pics of other AK's while fantasizing about what a Kobra would look like on my AK, and how life would be much better if I had one.  Not to mention I hug my AK every day and give it a big kiss, then oil it and lube it down so the kiss mark will go away and I will never have to worry about my baby getting any rust or malnutrition

So, is all this normal, or should I seek some professional help?  Hmmmmmmm, maybe the gun show today will clear my mind a bit...
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 9:44:02 AM EDT
[#1]
One shure sign you need to seek professional help is if you start trying to make the change at the grocery store come out to your favorite ak caliber.

Link Posted: 8/9/2003 4:29:16 PM EDT
[#2]
"So, is all this normal, or should I seek some professional help? Hmmmmmmm, maybe the gun show today will clear my mind a bit..."

Ammo vendors qualify as professional help. :)
-although some are far more professional than others.....

Link Posted: 8/9/2003 4:47:56 PM EDT
[#3]
The case of ammo I got today seems to alleviate some of the systems, but not all.  That furniture and drum mags better come soon, or I am gonna have to shill out for some more crap online.

Dammit, I knew I shoulda done crack instead.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 4:58:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 10:58:59 AM EDT
[#5]
You sound normal to me,I've included AKs and ammo in my household budget.Right under food and just above the electric bill.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 2:09:26 PM EDT
[#6]
az-ar, were u the guy i was talking to at the range this morning? i try to wear my ARFCOM shirt when i go to the range, and i usualy meet someone familiar with AR15.COM.
I was the guy shooting the ORF AK-74 with the Kobra.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 4:02:11 PM EDT
[#7]
No, I wasn't at the range this morning.  Right now I have to save my ammo for a trip up to the mountains.

Which range are you talking about?  I often visit the Casa Grande range 2x a week.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
az-ar, were u the guy i was talking to at the range this morning? i try to wear my ARFCOM shirt when i go to the range, and i usualy meet someone familiar with AR15.COM.
I was the guy shooting the ORF AK-74 with the Kobra.

What range were you at?  Rio/Usery?
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 8:41:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Ben Avery, i was talking to someone who posts on here.
But neither of us mentioned our screen names.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 3:29:57 AM EDT
[#10]
I feel your pain when it comes to waiting for a shipment of neat stuff.  How to pass the time...hummmm?

It isn't quite the same, but you might try oiling and lubing your girlfriend and then bump-firing her.  Not only does it help pass the time, but you won't need ear or eye protection.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 4:37:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 9:42:13 AM EDT
[#12]

Somehow, bumping the girlfriend just doesn't hold the excitement that bumping an AK does.  It's just not as satisfying (for me, but for her )

Link Posted: 8/11/2003 4:48:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Got my new furniture and drums today.  WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
!!!!
!!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top