Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/8/2003 6:01:32 PM EDT
Hi me and my boss are looking into some Ak's ..what is good ? he only wants to spend up to 250 ..i will spend what evers good enough ..
can i make one without a buttstock ?
what do they call the piece that makes it no buttstock...?
those bulgarian 7.62x 39 mags ....waffle ones.... do i have to have a certain ak for these?
what is that tube under the barrel on some aks?
does it matter if i have one?
what aks should i stay away from?
do they make better grips for these instead of the wood ones?
can i have a folder on any one ?
or is there a PRE ban , Post ban thing with these?CAN SOME OF YOU POST PICS OF AKS WITH FOLDERS OS NO BUTT STOCKS..

i own AR's so i know all about the Post ban Pre ban stuff im just wondering if it applies with AK's thanks...
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 6:03:27 PM EDT
[#1]
$250 is WASR10 or a used SAR-1.  Whatever it takes?  Bung is selling a pre-ban underfolder Yugo for around $2250 IIRC.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 5:23:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top