Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/8/2003 11:53:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 12:17:27 PM EDT
[#1]
You want to speak their language???  It goes like this, Century tended to mumble it too lowly and not speak it often enough.......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 12:43:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a feeling in about 18 months there will be more AKs on the market than before.

It's just like when all the 7.62 X 39 dried up a few years back.  People were fighting over it at $360 a case.  Now look at it.

Supply and demand my little semi-aquatic friend.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 12:59:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 1:46:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Rubles comrade aimless, RUBLES...
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 2:27:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 4:06:03 PM EDT
[#6]
yes my little flippered friend. I do speak one of those funny European languages.  German.

It is a somewhat common language in Romania as well.  (Lots of Volksdeutch)

Hell, I think those people are so poor they would give us the rifles for their next meal.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 9:36:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
yes my little flippered friend. I do speak one of those funny European languages.  German.

In that case, you should know that your alias should be spelled "Schutze", ignoring the umlaut over the "U" for a minute....

Link Posted: 8/8/2003 9:49:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I know a few places in china it would be easy to pick up SARS

Sorry I couldnt resist
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 10:06:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In that case, you should know that your alias should be spelled "Schutze", ignoring the umlaut over the "U" for a minute....

Yes, and changing your screan name is not an easy proecess from what I understand. Especially for a one letter typo that one person in 2,500 posts has noticed (besides, now I am an Obergefreiter)
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top