Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/5/2003 1:47:29 PM EDT
I saw one of these for sale a month back or so, what are they? Are they good? they look nice...
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 2:12:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 8:09:37 PM EDT
[#2]
What would be a good price on it? It wasn't shot. I remember looking down the barrel and it seemed clean. I should have made a move on it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 3:48:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 5:25:10 AM EDT
[#4]
The SSR99P was a 60s era Polish AK with the gas shut off valve for grenade launching.These rifles were built during the peak of the Cold war and put into storage,most of the rifles had only been test fired before being stored.Global bought the lot,de-milled them and comissioned Jerry Gordon to build approximately 300 rifles.Originally they sold for around 600.00 and sold out a few years ago,current prices are from 800.00 to 1200.00.The SSR99P is a very unique AK and was shipped with all of the grenade launching accessories including a Polish backpack designed to carry 3 rifle grenades.    
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 8:42:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Arsenal SSR-99 with the slant muzzle brake, and I love it. Paid $400 for it NIB, along with 8 Mags. The guy I got it from had never fired it and was needing some cash, so I had to help him out. It  and is one fine AK. If you can get one I recommend getting it
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top