Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/5/2003 5:00:34 AM EDT
I know JoeKen handles Hesse receivers but does anyone else?I need one for a Polish AKM project.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 8:29:29 AM EDT
[#1]
JOHNO, friends don't let friends drive drunk nor do they facilitate the buying of anything with the Hesse name.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 1:36:13 PM EDT
[#2]
HAHAHAHAHA ! I thought Johnno was a troll, until I looked at his post count. Forget Hesse. Its junk and not worth messing with.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 1:50:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Poor mis-guided friends:)  Hesse = generally junk. Hesse AK receiver = quite nice.

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 1:57:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I know JoeKen handles Hesse receivers but does anyone else?I need one for a Polish AKM project.

F.A.C. www.gunsnstuff.net/p/019f.html
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 5:10:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the link!I usually use the Ohio Ordnance receivers for my projects but for this particular project,the Hesse/Vulcan receiver has been recommended both by the builder and Campy.JoeKen is temporarily out of stock.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 5:22:05 AM EDT
[#6]
It's too bad that FAC has them priced soo high, not very long ago Wholesale Guns and Ammo had them at 4 for like $100/$125 IIRC.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top