Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/26/2003 10:22:21 AM EDT
Gheez! Ban the dude, close the thread and that is it? What happened to the open communications
you guys are always so proud of?

To quote RS39:
"And why do I suspect that somebody can ID the hallway in the top pic with our favorite weapon designer as the Shot Show in Orlando a few months ago?
Gotta ask some of the other members/staff who were there... "

OK, I consider myself "asked".  If you can't believe Roman beleive me. We were there and now we are back here. Yay. You guys had fun killing defenseless refrigerators and hot water heaters this year, we had our fun shooting the Bizon-2 with it's designer Viktor Kalashnikov in the Russian forest. OK, Big freekin whoop. BTW, that is Viktor in the suit jacket and black tie standing behind Mikhail in one of the infamous dot-net pics.... Viktor has never been to the USA. Also, when is the last time you saw an AGS-17 automatic grenade launcher outside at the SHIT SHOW with Russian troops standing about?
C'mon guys, Roman came through for us, give him a clean freakin slate and drop it. Also, I can't believe you dumped 'Aquired' for his post! What the heck did he do wrong?
With regard to the video, hell yes I would like to recoup some of the costs of the trip by selling a DVD....We funded this whole thing ourselves. No Dot-Net subsidising was ever given to us! I don't personally want it. Regardless, I doubt we will recoup our costs assuming a video is even made.
That is still up in the air. If we do, I will do my best to make sure it is quality material and not some lame family vacation video. Point being- Campy, you have got to know that AK's are my passion, and I did not do this trip for the money - Please! We have been planning this trip for over 2 years, and I consider this 'vacation' as you call it, a huge milestone in one of my lifetime personal accomplishments. I am glad to have it under my belt. If we get cashzor from this endevour, great...if not, oh well.....the time I had over there is in my memory forever. Lighten the f$%# up guys.
-C
-C
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 11:11:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a strong dislike for the criminals who run ak-47.net, but sometimes people here can be just as bad.

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 11:41:57 AM EDT
[#2]
AK-47.nutz came out with their "Trader Rating" recently after their being accused of helping GG/SAI continue his fraudulent business practices.

I gave an unfavorable rating to their favorite paid advertiser of the day "JoeKen".  My unfavorable rating has disappeared.  Guess it's business as usual over there.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 2:43:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep,  

I have been banned from the for sale forum overthere for agreeing it wad pathetic to charghe someone $10 to sell on the forum.  The seller was even a contributer.  

Selective enforcement.  What I offended a moderator.

Is Aquired really banned?  If so he should be unbanned, right now.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 3:35:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 5:28:09 PM EDT
[#5]
What exactly does Romans trip have to do with 47.net???  uhh, nothing...

Oh ya and all 400 photos i just looked at are fakes...must be LOL.  Infact i hear they recreated the entire Izhmash plant at the shot shows back lot to make the pictures as Real as possible...  And also.. thats a rubber MK  .... they had the Real Doll company stamp him out special order.

so take my MK signed AKM buttstock and shove it up yer crack... just don't wipe off the silver ink please as it is to reside in a red velvet case...

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 5:57:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been around these boards for awhile now. To be honest I've gotten alot of good info from this site but it pains me to see people running others down.

I didn't see anything that Acquired did that should have gotten him banned. I guess he just wasn't in the right cliche eh RotDorn, Campybob?

All he did was post about something he thought others might be interested in and look where it got him. RotDorn I have read some of your posts and have found good information in them. It strikes me as odd that you would ban someone for nothing. You and Campy talk about AK47net and how they treat people and look at both of you now.

I've never been over there and I've never heard anything good from that site but now after seeing some of you people's comments over here it makes me wonder if your any different than the ones you put down so often.

RotDorn and Campybob, you two were not alone starting shit that shouldn't have been starting in the first place but you two really stood out being both Staff and Moderator. You both should be leading by example not being the ones causing trouble. Whatever happend to "if you don't like it, don't comment on it".

RotDorn I think what you did was wrong and I don't feel Acquired should have to come back to you begging just to get unbanned. I know niether one of you will care in the least but I'm really dissapointed in you both. I'm not saying you two should be stoned nor am I saying your both bad people but I am saying you handled this one all wrong.

For what its worth, thats my 2 cents.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 6:11:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 6:48:45 PM EDT
[#8]
RotDorn maybe there is more than meets the eye. Maybe I don't have all the info to even make a judgment on Acquired if he deserved it or not. But one thing is totally clear to me. It was not handled right in the least.

I didn't know him or any of the others you were talking about but I have been in thier similar shoes before. I've asked questions or made commits on here and for the most part get very helpful answers. Then again I've had complete idiots try and belittle me because they thought me stupid for asking or didn't agree with my comment.

All I'm saying is there is a "right" and "wrong" way to handle everything.

And your right, I don't post very often considering most times I can usually find the answers that I'm seeking in a previous post. Plus I'd rather search for my answers than to have people belittle me for what I do or don't know.  

But this just struck me as wrong and I wanted to state my opinion on it.

What if your actions in this matter deters some of the newbies from posting thinking they will receive the same treatment?  Lord knows we in the shooting community can't stand to lose other's that are thinking about sharing our interests in guns.

Like I said before I have nothing against you or Campy, you've both answered questions for me in the past and helped me out. I'm just saying I think things were handled in the wrong way in this instance.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 7:13:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't usually post in the 47 section of this board, infact its like The View but with fat hairy guys instead of fat hairy women, bunch of clucking hens over here...... and if it were my only post in this section what would it matter???? Roman was a lying fake... not anymore...  It took a lot of balls for him to admit it.....that story is over and done with...

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 7:21:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 7:24:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 7:24:09 PM EDT
[#13]
hmm i don't even know who aquirred is...but what I do know is Romans trip was excellent!!  They got some great pictures.....I can't wait to see the film/video.

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 7:25:46 PM EDT
[#14]
I will tell you this only once.... You had absolutely NOTHING to do with him admitting it...

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 7:27:57 PM EDT
[#15]
And what exactly is he Faking right now???

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 7:35:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 7:39:52 PM EDT
[#17]
actually the uniforms in the new pics were gifts..... they brought back some pretty amazing stuff.....the signed AKM stock Roman brought back for me was a total suprise....After the "Fake Soldier" event happened i was down on him as well..... I didn't think he could deliver on the promises he made to our friends about their trip to Russia...But he did... and then some.. This has been a very redeeming event for us as friends.... but not because he brought me back gifts... but because he delivered what he said he was going to deliver to our friends : )

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 7:42:35 PM EDT
[#18]
That was some serious childish behavior in the original thread.  Even worse, staff and mods were part of the mob.

Dave

Link Posted: 7/26/2003 7:53:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Man, I don't know what it is lately, but I sure have noticed alot of lurkers/n00bs starting/continuing some shit in the last week or two.

If you guys don't like the way things are handled here, I suggest you discuss it w/Sr. Staff.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 7:56:44 PM EDT
[#20]
ya... this is rediculous... rs39 or whatever your name is...   wanna see a pic of MK in his house signing my AKM stock???  that should be proof enough.

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 8:15:28 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
That was some serious childish behavior in the original thread.  Even worse, staff and mods were part of the mob.

Dave

Agreed.  I've never met Roman, Acquired, RotDorn or anyone else on this board, but:
"Acquired.....
mebbe I am just getting older, or maybe I just had a bad day...but the bottom line is adios muthafucker!

If you want to stay and add something positive to this site you can email me at [email protected] and we will talk about it...otherwise hit the bricks dickhead.
"

seems like a pretty sleazy way for a moderator to conduct himself.  I read the original thread, and to say RotDorn overreacted would be an understatement, IMHO.

I hope I don't get banned for my opinion.

Link Posted: 7/26/2003 8:26:14 PM EDT
[#22]
unfortunately this section of arf has always been like this... that is why i rarely post here....however it is still more tolerable than 47.net....

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 8:27:23 PM EDT
[#23]
In the original thread, some of our regular members and moderators started to make fun of some of the things they hate about ak47.net.  All of those things are legitimate, and most of us have seen them.  Then Acquired attacked the senior members and this forum personally, but in a much less specific manner, and on their own turf.  Seeing as how this forum is largely made up of refugees from that site, it's the sort of place you probably don't want to come to touting the virtues of .net in.  

As far as the Roman thing goes, I think pretending to be a member of a military unit when you aren't is one of the most unexcusable things one can do.  Our fighting men (and women) and those of Russia don't put their lives on the line so unqualified individuals can go around pretending they did too.

The fact that he took that particular "act" to MK's doorstep is even worse.

All that said, I think there really is no need to ban anyone, instead I think members and staff should be able to figure out who to ignore on there own.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 6:35:38 AM EDT
[#24]
"All that said, I think there really is no need to ban anyone, instead I think members and staff should be able to figure out who to ignore on there own."

And it almost works out that way all the time. But when clearly inaccurate information is posted, the staff and mods have some responsibility to clear it up so those who come here on the fresher end of the learning curve do not take bogus info as facts.
Roman has been proven to be full of crap on issues he fought hard to claim as true while clearly being aware of their false nature. That makes it hard to be kind to him and his supporters.
When it comes ot AK gun issues, disagree all you want and even explain in detail why I am an idiot for my gun preferences.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 8:53:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

"All that said, I think there really is no need to ban anyone.................  

I think very few should be banned.  Very few.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 10:07:56 AM EDT
[#26]
agreed..

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 10:21:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Now this makes me mad.  I'm gone for two days and I miss an attack by the fake Russian poser clan.

Give me a heads up next time - OK guys!

Why don't you show us the picture of MK in your house drinking your Vodka posing with Roman and his Hero of the Soviet Union medals.  I get you and your video game graphics guys could NEVER fake something like that.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 10:25:12 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dave

Agreed.  I've never met Roman, Acquired, RotDorn or anyone else on this board, but:
"Acquired.....
mebbe I am just getting older, or maybe I just had a bad day...but the bottom line is adios muthafucker!

If you want to stay and add something positive to this site you can email me at [email protected] and we will talk about it...otherwise hit the bricks dickhead.
"

seems like a pretty sleazy way for a moderator to conduct himself.  I read the original thread, and to say RotDorn overreacted would be an understatement, IMHO.

I hope I don't get banned for my opinion.

PoliSci, I remember you to be a very bright guy.  However, you don't come into Rot's house and call him sleazy.  That's not very smart and violates the rules of basic courtesy.  This won't get you banned but doesn't make you look to be the smart, well-informed guy I know you to be.

5sub
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 1:06:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 2:57:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 3:10:33 PM EDT
[#31]
ober so you still think the pictures are fake???  

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 3:13:43 PM EDT
[#32]
here ober you stupid bastard...

http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?s=da93fb0e652cffbaa93db4a80e52b180&threadid=130072

I hate 47.net but this ought to do the trick.

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 3:16:32 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

PoliSci, I remember you to be a very bright guy.  However, you don't come into Rot's house and call him sleazy.  That's not very smart and violates the rules of basic courtesy.  This won't get you banned but doesn't make you look to be the smart, well-informed guy I know you to be.

5sub

How's it going, Sub?  For the record, I never called RotDorn "sleazy" (read my post again).  I essentially referred to his actions as a sleazy way of conducting oneself.  His language and his temper lacked tact, and holds implicit hypocrisy, considering all the complaining about how the other site is childish and how the mods over there wantonly ban people.

I've never met nor talked to Roman, or whatever his name is, and the guy may be an ass and a liar, but RotDorn's response could have showed a little more maturity.  For that reason, I stand by my statement, with no apologies.  I'm sure you disagree, and I respect your opinion more than most.

edited to add:
RotDorn apparently didn't take offense to my post, as it should be, because it was not meant to be offensive.  It was just my observation.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 3:20:51 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?s=da93fb0e652cffbaa93db4a80e52b180&threadid=130072

LittleJacek

Here, I'll show you how to hot link
www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?s=da93fb0e652cffbaa93db4a80e52b180&threadid=130072

Link Posted: 7/27/2003 3:27:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Wow, thanks man.  Pictures of a third world shit hole!  That made my day, your the best!

Link Posted: 7/27/2003 3:51:34 PM EDT
[#36]
here you dumb nazi.

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 3:54:27 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

5sub

How's it going, Sub?  For the record, I never called RotDorn "sleazy" (read my post again).  I essentially referred to his actions as a sleazy way of conducting oneself.

Going very well thanks !!  I've been over here a couple or three months learning AK's from these guys.  (Unfortunately, they've taught me to BUY.)

I don't have a clue as to what you folks are 'dis-cuss-ing' but calling each other names (or referring to actions as sleazy) can't do much to solve what must be a problem ??  (IMHO)

When I visit AK-47.net I never get further than the "For Sale" page !!
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 4:01:06 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Going very well thanks !!  I've been over here a couple or three months learning AK's from these guys.  (Unfortunately, they've taught me to BUY.)

Yeah, I lurk here mostly (rarely post).  I noticed you started coming here a few months ago.  I used to be an AR fan, but I'm getting back into AKs, myself.  I just spent a month and a half "upping" my MAK90 into pretty niece piece.

I don't have a clue as to what you folks are 'dis-cuss-ing' but calling each other names (or referring to actions as sleazy) can't do much to solve what must be a problem ??  (IMHO)

or "muthafucker" or "dickhead"...etc...

When I visit AK-47.net I never get further than the "For Sale" page !!

Yep, that site seems to be populated by mostly kids and hotheads.  Respectable members there are few and far between, as they say.

Link Posted: 7/27/2003 4:11:56 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
here you dumb nazi.

LittleJacek

My First IBTL.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 4:33:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 4:43:38 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
It looks to me like these things meant a great deal to you guys!
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=57&t=56922
Here is some guy trying to get $3,500 for his! Its all about the Benji's huh.....

I wonder if Mr. Kalashnikov gets anything for signing them, and if so, how much.

Link Posted: 7/27/2003 4:57:01 PM EDT
[#42]
CA CA CA CA ca ca ca ca ca ca can't we We we We weeeeee j j j ju ju ju ju jus justtttt
g gg gg getttt a a al a al a ala along!!!!!!

Link Posted: 7/27/2003 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here is some guy trying to get $3,500 for his! Its all about the Benji's huh.....

I wonder if Mr. Kalashnikov gets anything for signing them, and if so, how much.

He will if he finds out they bring $3500 !!

Link Posted: 7/28/2003 2:40:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Pawn Shop For Sale!!
Any takers?
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 4:09:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 5:20:17 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

-----------------------------------------------

Little Jacek,
with PoliSci, I have had the advantage of reading many, many of his posts and, therefore, was able to form my conclusions regarding his intellect over time.

With you I have had no such advantage.  Based on the little I've seen, I must ask a question.
Are you a naturally gifted idiot or have you had some sort of advanced training ??
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 6:01:01 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Little Jacek,
with PoliSci, I have had the advantage of reading many, many of his posts and, therefore, was able to form my conclusions regarding his intellect over time.

With you I have had no such advantage.  Based on the little I've seen, I must ask a question.
Are you a naturally gifted idiot or have you had some sort of advanced training ??

Believe it or not, he is the smart one of the "Ruski" clan. (or at least the smarter alter ego)
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 8:31:04 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

In Tallahassee!!! I'll have to go by and authenticate it for you guys.
3-7inf

Link Posted: 7/28/2003 9:09:15 AM EDT
[#49]
 i'm part of the "Ruski" clan??    hehe,  doesn't matter much... Rot is going to ban me... apparently my attacks need to be toned down...looks like if you are a mod that runs this section or a minnion its ok to let em rip..
 I need to get back to my photo manipulation... i've only composed 300 of the 400 photos I had in mind for our "scam" to cheat the world out of nothing.
 Oh ya and i'm dumber than a bag of hammers as well.  And my "REAL" job that pays more than a Jr. G-man badge and a box of Krispy's also thinks i'm retarded, hense why i work there.  So think what you will... my tears are still in line at the bank cashing my paychecks.

And my MK signed stock is going on my wall not ebay, bastids.

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 10:06:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Ok, do you feel better?  So now your a rich Ruski poser.  I am so happy for you that you do not have to eat from a trash can each night. I really do. Honest.

And since none of us care about your AK that was signed by god himself, what exactly is your political agenda?

You knew none of us cared, so why come over here to troll?  I'll talk with RotDorn real nice for you, maybe then he won't ban you so next time around we can waste each others time with an agenda no one here really cares about.  We all do soooooo cherish the time we spend bashing each other.

Now, where did I put those pictures of my Nagant being signed by Zaitsev????
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top