Link Posted: 7/21/2003 1:32:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Is that you?
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 1:33:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope...
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#4]

We will also be selling a CD or DVD of Roman, Joe and Jason's trip to Russia.  Once they get back expect to see this Trip to Russia a month or two after they get back.  This will be a MUST HAVE for that AK collector.

I'VE GOT TO HAVE IT!

Also, if any of the rest of you have videos of YOUR vacation, I'm desperate to purchase copies.

I'm currently on the lookout for:

Family of 5 at Disneyland
Family of 4 visiting grandparents in Oklahoma
Son on Missionary Trip to Cambodia

If you have these, or know where I can get them, I'll pay top dollar!!

(Forgive the sarcasm.  I'm just not seeing someone's home video as a "MUST HAVE!", regardless of whether or not they're shooting guns in it.)
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 1:37:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
(Forgive the sarcasm.  I'm just not seeing someone's home video as a "MUST HAVE!", regardless of whether or not they're shooting guns in it.)

I guess you've seen lots of VERY recent footage of Gen Mikhail Kalashnikov (the father of this forum) and the Russian military then eh?

Must be commonplace for ya.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 1:43:23 PM EDT
[#6]
LMAO, there was a picture of Roman on there.  Didn't they prove he was a poser along with all his little buddies.

How could be be there, and still be in Russia with the army (that he was never in) taking pictures?

I wonder if the rifles will be from SAI?
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 1:48:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I guess you've seen lots of VERY recent footage of Gen Mikhail Kalashnikov (the father of this forum) and the Russian military then eh?

Must be commonplace for ya.

Hrmm...

I paid my AR15.com membership fee to a guy named "Edward Avila", so I'm going have to argue with you and say that HE is the father of this forum until someone in the know disputes this...
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 1:56:12 PM EDT
[#8]
All praise be to campy. LMFAO
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 2:29:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 2:42:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 2:57:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 3:00:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Damn it Campy, that was so funny I spit my Jagermeister out through my nose.  It burns - it burns!

LMFAO!
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 3:06:20 PM EDT
[#13]
And why do I suspect that somebody can ID the hallway in the top pic with our favorite weapon designer as the Shot Show in Orlando a few months ago?
Gotta ask some of the other members/staff who were there...
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 6:57:19 PM EDT
[#14]
I love how you "so-called" in-the-know individuals like to lessen something that you could only dream of. Common symptoms of inferiority. Focusing on Roman proves this even more. LMFAO

Keep'em coming, it just shows how insignificant you really are in the bigger scope of things. Aaaaah, you guys probably don't even give a scheisse about Mikhail anyway! hot
God I love it - PLEASE keep'em coming. [Edited to add: I suddenly remember why I don't miss junior high, and why I don't visit this childish place too often - much better information elsewhere]
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 3:34:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 4:45:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Is all you know how to do is slam on others snaggletooth? Good grief!!!

I personally know none of these individual's you're speaking of, but find that your childish attitude very much precedes you and those attached to your sphincter.

No wonder things are faltering. I come in here and post an interesting link, and all you children know how to do is perform your playground self-righteousness. You can have your swingset back now...
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 4:49:47 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
the "point" is, this ain't about mikhail. it ain't about the kalashnikov.

But MY thread was! And all you (a Mod mind you) know how to do is hijack it so you can display your agenda against ak-47.net!

I thought this forum was dedicated to the Kalashnikov rifle, not YOU!

Thanks! Very mature of you.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 9:14:33 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
No wonder things are faltering.

What in the hell is exactly "faltering" around here?

I think you'll find that the general response to anything to do with ak-47.net is that people here could give a rat's ass less about it.

A good majority of the people here came from that site, due to getting banned or harrassed simply because they had their own opinion, disagreed with someone in "power", or didn't take getting screwed over by sponsors/vendors at that site too well.

I came over here due to the rampant censorship going on over there.

I purchased several hundred dollars worth of merchandise from JoeKen Firearms - if you go there, all you see are a few inquiries about shipping times, or ass-kissing praise about the company.

Joe is a nice enough guy, but still hasn't got all his stuff together in regards to his business - he shouldn't charge your card/take your money until he has all merchandise in stock, packaged, and ready to ship.  Instead, he charges you, and you wait for days, weeks, sometimes even months until it's in, and he ships - and this is all after being told "it'll go out this week, I promise!"

But do you see these complaints over there?  No.  Because the board staff/moderators and JoeKen delete anything negative regarding their business, labeling it "libel/slander" (of which they obviously don't know the definition), delete the offending comments, and get the person banned "for life".

I fully understand the negative effect public complaints have on your business.  However, that's something you've got to deal with when you have an online business, a support forum, and you and your staff don't answer the phone/don't return phone calls/don't return emails.

The GG/SAI situation is yet another example, although one that I luckily have no personal experience with.

You'll also find the general knowledge about firearms to be quite a bit better over here.  The attitude is a lot friendlier, and in general, this is a much MUCH better website.

We're also free to express our opinions and talk smack about things without getting banned - like the little home video that they're putting out.

I seriously doubt too many people here would want to buy this video and support ak-47.net when they've been shit all over by the same website.

You know what the really sad thing about that site is?  I was talking to our drafter at work, and we were talking about guns.  Mentioned something about a couple of forums I was looking at, and he started giving me shit about ak-47.net, and the childishness over there.

He's a FAL freak, and a member of falfiles.com.

It's sad that I actually meet people in real life that think ak-47.net is a bunch of crap - I mean, I'd expect to run into them on some other forums, but it's obviously pretty bad when people in real life are warning me off about crap like that...
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 1:27:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 1:45:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 2:48:39 PM EDT
[#21]
www.ak-47.net/romans%20trip.html

Man, it's a shame Mikhail doesn't know what kind of website AK-47.NET is...
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 4:26:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 5:43:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Acquired, you need to send off some good money and good parts to Gucci-Goo or MSC, send some money to Jerkin while your at it. AK47.nutz is at its core a shake-down site.  
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 6:04:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Damn,

Acquired didn't even say anything bad, and got banned. My GOD!

We passed the T-Shirt to MTK just because we were nicely asked by the gunsnet.

We didn't go there for AK-47.net.
It was a vacation in works for the past 2 years, and the main point of it to see Russia, meet Romans friends, and of course the man himself.

It had absolutely nothing to do with DThor and his site. It happened that he just asked us to pass the T-Shirt to Mikhail if we could.

And believe me, there is a lot more truth about Roman, then you know. Its just not many people would appreciate it here, so we should leave it at that.

We are not selling the photos, and videos either. I believe this content should be free for AK and military enthusiasts.

For more photos go here.
www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=387766
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 6:06:15 AM EDT
[#25]
as for the weight problems,

hahaha, funny stuff Campy.
too bad you don't know how funy it is to have diabetes and other related problems at a young age.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 8:09:26 AM EDT
[#26]
I am not aware of posts on .net showing what neat stuff is on arfcom, similar to what was started here. Although I only visit there about twice a month.

As for Campy's youth, try polio and bouncing back to being a darned good bicyle racer. Campy refers to the Italian bike gear.

Start a new thread if you want. This one has run it's course.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top