Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2003 8:52:14 AM EDT
I had a lot of folks asking about another Bulletfest CD. If I can get some good video, I will put another one together.

Here is how it works. If you will send me a VHS copy or an mpeg copy of your video, I will load it into my PC and return your copy to you. Mpegs must be sent to me by US mail. I have a crappy connection and videos will take about a month for me to download. Once the CD is finished, I will send you a copy of the finished CD. You will get credit for your contribution.

The video I shot this year basically sucks so I am really hoping somebody got some good video of the guns running. I am not a professional at this so don't look for super high quality but the video from last year is kind of fun to pull out & watch from time to time. Once the video is ready, I will also send out a few copies like I did last year so that others can make additional copies.

If you want to contribute, my email address is in my profile, or you can IM me here through the site. Thanks folks.

Mods, any chance of a tack for a few days?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 8:56:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:58:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks you Sir!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 11:53:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I have 2 hours of video that will probably give about 25-30 mins of good video. After I get it sorted out i'll try to get in onto a DVD or CD-R and can send it to you
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 4:49:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:21:22 AM EDT
[#5]
SLoV......Your IM box is full.

Campy....IM inbound.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
SLoV......Your IM box is full.

ARGHHHHHHHH DAMNIT!!!!!!!

I missed a shitload of IM's its cleaned out now
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:12:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Lumpy, I have about 10 minutes of video that I just dumped into the P.C. Some's good, some ain't. You'll get it all unedited. Even got Campy telling me to turn the thing off! I have another video coming in from one of my sons friends. When he gets it to me I will burn a cd & ship it to ya. Might take a week or 2.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:03:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Smudge.......IM inbound.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top