Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/16/2003 8:19:00 AM EDT
Went to the Mesa, AZ show.  for those from out of state, pepole can and do carry in their own personal firearms to sell while walking around at gun shows here in the Phoenix area.  And Saturday there was a lot of people toting arounf a lot of nice hardware!  One guy had two Colt SP1's one a colapsible stock carbine in what appeared to be a good 95% condition for $1100 and a SP1 20" rifle that was even cleaner (perhaps 98%) for $1000.  I saw him on my way out the door and he told me he sold both of them quickly and was looking to but a vehicle.  

I bought a much carried Colt SP1 Carbine (perhaps 85% condition, but a perfect shooter) a couple years ago for $1000.  His was MUCH better looking.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:45:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I posted earlier about finding a couple of bargains at an Oklahoma City gun show maybe three weeks ago.

I bought a preban Olympic with fluted barrel, Old Weaver (I think) scope, Harris bipod, two GI mags and and a soft case for $850 - about 90-92%.  Also bought an SAR-2 with four mags and pouch, RSA trigger, scope rail and PSO scope - SAR-2 is like new - for $350.

Best deals I've seen in a looooong time!!

(I think there may be some preban dumping going on.)
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top