Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/14/2003 12:52:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 1:14:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd hit it!  Oops, that was in bad taste.  I apologize . . . . . what the hell am I saying!

Makes me wish I was deployed again.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 1:20:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 1:24:36 PM EDT
[#3]
NICE!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 1:57:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Whoa!!!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 2:15:56 PM EDT
[#5]
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

Baby got back!

Again she's way cute but to young for me.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 2:52:34 PM EDT
[#6]
CAN I MEET HER?
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 3:14:11 PM EDT
[#7]
OH MY !!!

I'm SOOOOO glad I just got hooked up on DSL...
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 3:38:11 PM EDT
[#8]
She is so gorgeous!
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:04:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Yummy.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:14:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:21:48 PM EDT
[#12]
She's ok I guess if you are into that wholesome gun-loving All American girl next door kind of thing...

How about something a little sexier... pictures in a nice short skirt, thigh high stockings, heels...  the whole school girl thing comes to mind... maybe a black cocktail dress...  Have you seen the Dillon Blue Press?  Think man, THINK!
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:47:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Damn seeing that lovely young lady makes me want to go slap the twinky out of my wifes mouth.....Damn to be young again........WD
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:57:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 6:13:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Miss RSA,

I'm floored.  You wouldn't believe the crowd of guys behind my computer monitor shouting "play it again, play it again!"

We are all proud to be over here serving our country, and it's very heartening to know that you, Ken, and all the other members of Team AR15 are behind us all the way.

Let me finish by saying Ken did a wonderful job on selecting you as the Spokes Model for RSA.  All of us over here think he could not have made a better choice!  In the military we have a tradition of presenting coins to those that display "excellence" when accomplishing their mission...let me say that both of you have certainly done that and to recognize that, I'm sending two coins for both of you.  The front of the coin depicts Operations ENDURING FREEDOM, SOUTHERN WATCH, and IRAQI FREEDOM...the rear of the coin has a map of the entire Persian Gulf theater of operations.

Ken, you did good.  My hat's off and I salute you...you are a true patriot.

Troy Deaton
Master Sergeant
United States Air Force
Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 6:54:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 4:18:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
How did you and the boy's like waking up to that?  There is very little I can say to you guys to express my thanks for the job that you do ever day.  I have seen the pictures of your camp. Looks like a sand pile, that’s gotta be fun to live in.  Here I am tonight walking in cool green grass drinking a cold beer after a day of taking pictures of a beautiful girl.  I have a good life and I know it.  Tonight I set peacefully in my own world safe because no one wants to screw with us thanks to the efforts put forth by the men and women of our armed forces.

Am I a patriot? Troy you will be the one cleaning the sand out of his shorts later today. You guys are the real patriots.

Ken Roberts
President Red Star Arms
Deployed behind a 12 pack.

Well said !
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 5:01:19 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
How did you and the boy's like waking up to that?  There is very little I can say to you guys to express my thanks for the job that you do ever day.  I have seen the pictures of your camp. Looks like a sand pile, that’s gotta be fun to live in.  Here I am tonight walking in cool green grass drinking a cold beer after a day of taking pictures of a beautiful girl.  I have a good life and I know it.  Tonight I set peacefully in my own world safe because no one wants to screw with us thanks to the efforts put forth by the men and women of our armed forces.

Am I a patriot? Troy you will be the one cleaning the sand out of his shorts later today. You guys are the real patriots.

Ken Roberts
President Red Star Arms
Deployed behind a 12 pack.

I feel the same way. Only I didn't get to take pictures of the model. [>Q]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 6:33:23 AM EDT
[#19]
 very nice
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 10:51:37 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Citabria7GCBC sez   CAN I MEET HER?
You bet you can at BULLETFEST IV BABY!!!!

I will have Miss RSA's bio up by the end of the weekend.

Thanx for the future BIO. Also, is she an independent or work for a modeling agency?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top