Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2003 5:10:57 AM EDT
anybody know what happened to this guy?  his site is down.  i really wanted to (eventually ) get a KTR-03 i even have a special savings acct for it.
if he really is out of business i think i might cry.  
just one last look....[>Q]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:35:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like the site is down. Hopefully, it will come back up.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:16:53 AM EDT
[#2]
ADON (Don AUSTIN), confirmed for me that the Krebs' site is down temporarily.

davidP14, turns out that ADON has been a Krebs dealer for years and he's also a fellow AR15.comer.  I know he's posted here on the AK Forum recently in a Krebs topic that's probably on page two by now.  I've also seen him post in the EE Forum under Shotguns and Rifles.

I would give ADON an email shot and tell him you're a member here at AR15.com just like he is and ask for a discount - can't hurt to ask !!

I'm getting ready to convert  a couple of AR's to cash and I've already told Don what config I'm after. Soon as I've got the cash (and get moved) I'm headed for him and I 'want a discount' !!
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:41:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
ADON (Don AUSTIN), confirmed for me that the Krebs' site is down temporarily.quote]

whew... as long as its temporary.  
im still a ways off from having enough cash to buy my ktr03, but i WILL buy one sooner or later.

i just got worried when i couldnt access his site.
BTW the one in the pic is the 16" right??
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top